BANK INFORMATION AND REWARDS CLAIM Apr 15, 2020 2:53:59 GMT -5
Post by NEVER TO RETURN STAFF on Apr 15, 2020 2:53:59 GMT -5
[attr="class","theplot"]BANK INFORMATION AND CLAIMSTo build up your savings account you'll need to first complete a task that will grant you a certain amount of money. Once you've done so you can then post below using the form provided to make a deposit to your account for money you can use later. You can also complete and post the form for withdrawals here to claim monetary rewards! Galleons for posting will be automatically added when you post on the correct boards for IC writing! You will only need to post claims for money if you complete a task outside of normal posting! You may combine monies across accounts to complete transactions.
☆ We do NOT automatically update your account with money outside of posting. Every time you earn you will need to fill out a form and submit a claim for it to be processed and properly added to your account.
☆ Your claims must be made in a timely manner! You will have exactly two months to make your claim once you've completed a task that earns them otherwise it will be as if you never earned them in the first place. This isn't to be mean but rather to control the amount of time the staff team will have to read back through threads and claims to confirm your request!
☆ MASTERY PERKS
We're thrilled to have had such an interest in these perks! We would like to take a quick opportunity to remind you that being a master in a particular field will allow the character an opportunity to reach the pinnacle of power within that particular group of skills. It is completely unlikely that a character average in the same areas will be able to execute, perfect, or maintain the level of powers one of these characters may display. While this doesn't grant a monopoly on abilities within a field of study it does allow an opportunity for a handler to make the skill into something unique to the character that the average player can not. ONLY TWO EXPERTISE PERKS WILL BE ALLOWED PER PLAYER[attr="class","theplot"]HOW TO EARN
- Creating a new character on NTR is worth five galleons!
- Creating a new character or updating a character using the advanced app is worth an additional five galleons!
- Creating or replying to an open thread on NTR is worth ten galleons!
- Posting four times in a site-wide fight thread or event on NTR is worth ten galleons!
- Posting more than 10 times within a one week span is worth fifteen galleons! (THESE DO NOT INCLUDE DRABBLE POSTS)
--- Additionally you can claim one extra galleon for every post over 10 within that one week.
- Posting in a club or other organization meeting is worth five galleons!
- Finishing a thread is worth fifteen galleons! Each finished thread must have a total of 10 posts.
- Making a requested character is worth ten galleons!
- Finishing a character development challenge is worth five galleons!
- Creating a character currently in need on the site is worth five galleons!
- Posting in plotters five times in 24 hours is worth five galleons!
- Threading with a new member is worth fifteen galleons!
- Posting 20 times in the games board within a 72 hour period is worth five galleons
- Completing a character sheet of 15+ questions is worth one galleon
- Making a graphic or any other type of code for a member on NTR is worth fifteen galleons!
- Make a suggestion to improve the site! Whether it is approved or not it is worth five galleons!
- Writing an article for one of the print media businesses on site - or one for uni - is worth ten galleons!
- Updating an out of date biography is worth five galleons! You are able to update and claim every six months!
- Posting in a board with no recent posts (a month) or no posts at all is worth five galleons![attr="class","theplot"]REWARDS
- Need some extra time on that face claim reserve? No problem. Extend by the month for twenty galleons per month!
- Not been as active as you'd hoped for the activity check? Have nowhere to post and even less time to do so? Buy a free pass for a character in the activity check. Sold per character at twenty galleons a piece!
- 24 hour sorting of a biography. In a hurry to get writing? No problem! Sometimes it can take the staff up to a week to review apps and that doesn't include any corrections you may need to make! This perk will ensure a member of the staff team has reviewed your app within 24 hours of it being initially posted. If changes are needed and made within that 24 hour window of time, the biography will also be sorted in that time. The cost for rush sorting is ten galleons!
- Have you hit the cap for special abilities or races? Happens to us all at some point. Here's your chance to add another ability to an existing character or to add a race to a new character in the works! An ability perk is worth one-hundred galleons!
- Expertise -- Are you the best in your field? Do you want the recognition that comes with it? Say you think you're the Severus Snape of the potions world in our time and you want the world to know it. You want that NPC in the main plot that's a pro at dragonology to be you!? You can buy a mastery perk for two-hundred galleons! With this perk you will get a title added to your character displaying their specific skill level in the skill you so wish. However, this skill must be one they have a valid reason to be so skilled in. No one under twenty-five may have a mastery perk! There will be two positions beneath this perk for a "known" perk for 150 galleons! This doesn't make you THE best but it does make you one of the top known people in your particular field and opens up main plot potentials! ONLY TWO EXPERTISE PERKS WILL BE ALLOWED PER PLAYER. ABILITIES may have only one master with no known beneath. If you lose this perk you must wait one month and have a recent IC post within that one month to purchase the ability back. NO REFUNDS ON PERKS THAT HAVE BEEN STRIPPED.
- Positions of Ultimate Power -- Positions of ultimate power are usually restricted to one per member, however, extra ultimate power slots may be bought using Galleons! This is a reward for active members who have proven their ability to be active and as such are able to hold such prestigious positions! We allow as many to be purchased as possible for a hefty price, however a member may not lead two factions at one time - no member may run the Witch Hunters and the Alliance; educational institutes and ministries do not count as factions. If you lose this perk you must wait one month and have a recent IC post within that one month to purchase the ability back. NO REFUNDS ON PERKS THAT HAVE BEEN STRIPPED. - costs 200 galleons.
- Alternative pets -- Exactly what it sounds like! If you want the ability to bring an alternative pet to school with you it's fifty galleons! If you wish to own a rare and magical creature it'll cost you one-hundred galleons!
- Personal boards -- Want a family home? Maybe you want your nightclub to have its own board? No problem! A personal board comes with a maximum of five sub-boards and we will happily fill in the descriptions you wish for two-hundred galleons!
- On ice -- Do you need to be away for a while? Is your muse just not cutting for a certain character? Try having your character put on ice! This ensures no one can take your claims of positions while you're away. This can not apply to organization heads! This will save you from any activity checks and plots being dropped for three months. An ice pack will cost you one-hundred galleons!
- Age me up, Scotty! Is that face claim you want a year too old to meet the +10 / -10 rule? Would you like an extra five year wiggle room? A face claim exception will cost you one-hundred galleons![attr="class","theplot"]DEPOSITS AND WITHDRAWALS
[b]Name:[/b] @YOUR OOC MEMBER ACCOUNT
[b]Amount Added:[/b] MONEY GAINED HERE
[b]Reason:[/b] WHAT TASK DID YOU COMPLETE/WHAT EVENT OCCURRED
(You may also post to consolidate money from character accounts into your member accounts here)
[b]Name:[/b] @YOUR OOC MEMBER ACCOUNT [break]
[b]Reward:[/b] WHAT REWARD ARE YOU CLAIMING?